Tokyo Ghoul Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryou Oshiro "Dragonfly"

2 posters

Go down

Ryou Oshiro "Dragonfly" Empty Ryou Oshiro "Dragonfly"

Post by Mackz Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Name: Ryou Oshiro
Sex: Male
Love interests: None
Kagune type: Ukaku
Home: 20th ward
Groups/organisations Affiliated with: None
Kagune: Ryou's kagune is a Ukaku type kagune which consists of four long and thin red glowing wings which appear from the shoulder blades. Two of these wings face upward rasing above his shoulders and head, In addition to their length of one meter his top wings are incredibly sharp and can be used in a some attacks such as E.g  Doing cartwheels and spins could turn them into blades of sort used for quick cuts.

The bottom set of wings are mostly the same as the top set but are used very differently. Unlike the top wings these two are more agile and flexible. Ryou could beat the bottom set while in the air for a boost if needed. With both wings in mind when extended they could produce some air resistance and allow him to glide (Not fly) for a short while before having to land.

Appearance:

Ryou is a slim six foot tall male with chocolate brown hair which is short and combed over to the left and always tidy and clean. When leaving the house Ryou does not like to stand out, to do this he wears a pair of black joggers with a white shirt and black jacket ontop. On his feet a just some plain black trainers no distinguishable marks or branding.

Ghoul apperance: For a mask Ryou has chosen the design which depicts a dark green background tiny hexigons printed on it with the edition of two visors, one for each eye. These visors are golden witch shines and reflects what he is looking at.

History:

You was born to his mother and father in the 10th ward. His mother Miko and his father Hiraku worked in a little book store in the centre of town which his family owned for many years. His early life was peaceful for a while until CCG investigators started patrolling the ward because of recent attacks.

For this time they stayed in their flat above the bookstore in hiding from doves. It was a hard time for them

(I will continue working on it when I have time but please tell me what you think so far)

Last edited by Mackz on Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

Mackz

Back to top Go down

Ryou Oshiro "Dragonfly" Empty Re: Ryou Oshiro "Dragonfly"

Post by Mackz Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:09 am

Accidentally made two delete bottom one plz

Mackz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shokkou Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:04 pm

The extra thread has now been deleted.

Regarding this one, so far it looks okay. I'm a little unsure about some of the details regarding the kagune though so I'll have to have a bit of a think about it and get back to you.

Shokkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackz Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:37 pm

Yeah..when I finished that section I felt a bit uneasy about that but if I can't have it that's OK

Mackz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shokkou Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:43 pm

I've messaged Live to Serve since I'm unsure what our stance is regarding gliding ghouls and thought it best to check. I don't know when I'll hear back from him though. I'd advise finishing the profile and if there's an issue with the kagune we can come back to it later.

Shokkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Shokkou Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:17 pm

Okay, Live to Serve got back to regarding the kagune issue and the verdict is that the gliding is okay so long as you don't get carried away with it but you have to choose between the blades and the wings since you can't have both.

Shokkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum