Tokyo Ghoul Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And Lo, All Ye Tender Mortals, My Wrath Shall Be Great

2 posters

Go down

And Lo, All Ye Tender Mortals, My Wrath Shall Be Great Empty And Lo, All Ye Tender Mortals, My Wrath Shall Be Great

Post by Live To Serve Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:33 pm

Rustle...

So many heartbeats, expanding and contracting as breath filters in-then out. So many new lives, flooding here in all the last few months.

Rustle...

Gunshots are the least of a ghoul's worries in the Eleventh Ward. CCG to slice, and your fellow monsters to eat you when they go too long without food. Had to get out. Too much violence.

Rustle...

The scariest part is how much he enjoyed the violence though, liked the squelch of a young life in his jaws.

Rustle...

Repeat a sound enough times and it loses all meaning, but the opposite is also true. A rustle is a noise, but it soon becomes a thought. Where once you heard it only occasionally, now the rustling is your life, and it comes to mean- for Nikuya at least- the loss of somebody else's.
Before they were always afraid, but now they died too quickly for that.
Before they were meat to be eaten, but now they were SPORT.

-----

Nikuya hid in the bushes, listening to the rustle of leaves. The prey was in the park, as they often were; either because the prey was lonely, or because the opposite was true. Nobody comes to the park unless they are desperate, or in love...or both.
He lept from the shadows like a snake, uncoiling towards it's prey.
All was graceful, until the cleaver like blades ripped from Nikuya's back, and then ripped into hers.

-----

This was routine. Rinse and repeat until the blood masks your scent like perfume, and those who don't know it's scent tell you how nice you smell...
And you can't help but smile because they have no idea...

Nikuya now sat at a bench in the market place, oddly clean considering the work he did mere hours ago. At home, the remains of ten friends sat in a water-proof bag. They weren't friends before, but you can't help but feel a queer sense of intimacy when you watch the light leave somebodies eyes. The bag was more than just water-proof...
Live To Serve
Live To Serve
Admin

https://tokyoghoulrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

And Lo, All Ye Tender Mortals, My Wrath Shall Be Great Empty Re: And Lo, All Ye Tender Mortals, My Wrath Shall Be Great

Post by Myrabear Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:34 pm

Tamaki had gone shopping earlier, and managed to snap a new scarf. The scar was black and had little X's all over the length of it. Now Tamaki didn't have any money - and never does - so when he went "shopping" he really went stealing. Something Tamaki perfected as a kid.

He was wrapping the scarf around his neck when he saw a familiar face. Nikuya eh? Whenever Tamaki was in this ward Nikuya was always friendly to him. Tamaki walked over to him, his combat boots smacking loudly on the street. "Hey handsome!" He called out sweetly as he slid onto the bench next to him. He scooted in close next to him, placing his elbow on his knee and peering up into his face. "You smell delightful... Did you have a good meal?" Tamaki asked quietly, a sly smile on his face.
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

And Lo, All Ye Tender Mortals, My Wrath Shall Be Great Empty Re: And Lo, All Ye Tender Mortals, My Wrath Shall Be Great

Post by Live To Serve Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:11 pm

Nikuya smiled when he saw his friend approaching "Hey Tamaki, what's up?"
He rolled his eyes good-naturedly when he called him handsome "You're never gonna get over the fact that I like girls, are you?" He carefully moved Tamaki's elbow from his knee.
"And yes, the meal was delicious; actually, if you could help me carry the left-overs to Anteiku, that would be great. We could grab some coffee while we're there."
Live To Serve
Live To Serve
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:26 pm

Tamaki flipped his gray and black hair out of his face and laughed. "I've moved on, baby." He stood up and stretched. "I have a boyfriend now, so you lost your chance!" He waited for his friend to stand up before adding, "Yea I'll help you move some stuff to that cafe." It was then his stomach growled and Tamaki frowned. It was obvious that he wasn't eating enough, he was grossly pale and gotten thinner. Even his scent was off.

Tamaki blushed and asked quietly, looking down, "You won't mind if I grab a package or two will you?" He was obviously embarrassed by the fact.
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Live To Serve Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:36 am

Nikuya snapped, feigning disapointment "Oh darn, guess I'm out."
When Tamaki brought up food he only nodded "Yeah, it's cool, I have more than enough."
He got up, ready to head to his apartment.
Live To Serve
Live To Serve
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:59 am

Tamaki nodded in head. Once they were walking side by side he took a deep breath. "I can't been able to form my kagune in a few weeks..." Tamaki looked ashamed. "All of the hobos have gotten protection from the CCG." Tamaki shoot his head sadly. "I haven't found a suicide victim in months..." Whenever Tamaki did find a body he shared most of it with his mother.
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Live To Serve Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:16 am

Nikuya nodded his head understandingly. He didn't get it, but some ghouls just couldn't bring themselves to kill anyone who'd be missed, so they limited themselves to suicide victims and the homeless. "Have you tried another ward? Obviously you'll have to skip eleven, but what about twelve?"
Live To Serve
Live To Serve
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:02 pm

Tamaki smiled weakly. "I visit almost every ward once a week. It's getting tougher for us peaceful ones, ironic isn't it? What other choice are they giving us?" Tamaki took a deep breath to calm himself. "I was cornered by a few cannibals not so long ago... I can't even remember which ward it was in, it seems to be spreading anyway. Luckily I had just eaten, I was able to fend them off and escape." Tamaki wondered why he was confessing all of this, but it just felt right.
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Live To Serve Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:13 pm

Nikuya kept walking for a second before responding.
"It's tough all over man. Hate to tell you this, but you might wanna consider getting a little more...territorial. You peaceful guys are getting killed more and more lately."
He shook his head "Just something to think about. Hey, this is it. Nearly passed by the place."
Live To Serve
Live To Serve
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:37 pm

Tamaki was scared at the idea of having to fight another ghoul over food. "How many ghouls have you killed?" But that was when they walked into his house. The smell of meat was overwhelming. Tamaki's eyes changed and in a split second he was in the fridge tearing open the containers the flesh was in. Tamaki began to messily eat, his small frame almost trying to protect it.
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Live To Serve Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:58 pm

Nikuya lingered in the door-way, hit by the question. How many...
He didn't normally think about it, honestly. He muttered something about saving some for Anteiku mechanically.
I don't know how many, but what's more frightening is that I never tried to keep track either. Were they all just fodder to him? What if he ever became a Kakuja? Would he even care?
He stood for a moment, not hearing a thing.
Live To Serve
Live To Serve
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:12 pm

Tamaki's kagune formed, splitting from his lower back. It stayed in a curled scorpion position. He wiped his mouth using his new scarf and made his kagune disappear. "I'm strong enough now, that's all I need to eat." He said and started to place what was left over on the table. Tamaki looked much better already, healthier and stronger. He noticed Nikuya deep in thought and cleared his throat to get his attention. "I'm ready now, um, are you okay?" Tamaki hoped that he hadn't offended Nikuya by just barging in and helping himself, but a ghouls hunger is hard to contain.
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Live To Serve Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:40 pm

Nikuya snapped out of his trance with a small gasp inwards. He shook his head and smiled "Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry, did you say something? I lost my head there for a minute." He walked to the bags, scrutinizing them for a moment, hand to his chin " These might be a tad suspicious. How do you think we should get'em out? We could try roof-tops."

OOC: Late, soooo late! I'm sorry!
Live To Serve
Live To Serve
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:25 am

ooc: i forgive you sovy-kins <3

Tamaki nodded in agreement. "I may not look it, but i can clear a rooftop easy." He began to stretch almost comically, his skinny jeans making it basically impossible. His grey black hair was draped over one eye and he flipped it justin beiber style out of the way. "Oh i know! We can wrap them up like presents! We can say we are going to a birthday party!" Tamaki was thrilled with his brilliant plan, smiling wide.
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum