Tokyo Ghoul Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yuki "Soki" Eal'Krum (Awaiting confirmation)

2 posters

Go down

Yuki "Soki" Eal'Krum (Awaiting confirmation) Empty Yuki "Soki" Eal'Krum (Awaiting confirmation)

Post by Royalcogark Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:10 am

Name: Yuki Eal'Krum, prefers to be called "Soki" by anyone other than close friends

Love Interest: Yuki does not have a current love interest, but is known to be attracted to beautiful women that use their minds.

Organization: Unaffiliated

Kagune: Yuki's kagune is of the koukaku variety, manifesting as what seems to be a pair of long blue gloves, pale enough to be mistaken for his skin at a glance, stretching over his shoulder blades and completely covering his arms (think of the muscle mass enhancement from the first prototype game). Its primary use is to strengthen the musculature of his upper body, mainly his arms and shoulders, so that his unarmed strikes do not cause permanent physical damage to himself. Because of the strengthening, he can also use his arms to block blows of considerable force with minimal damage being taken.

Primary Stats: Health, Attack, and Stamina are his primary stats
Health - 1
Attack - 1
Speed - 0
Stealth - 0
Stamina - 1

Physical Description: Yuki is a tall, well-built man, coming in at 6'8" and 250 lbs without using his Koukaku, which further increases his weight to ~300 lbs when in use. His hair is platinum blonde, almost to the point of being white, and he has a clean-shaven face with strong, well-defined features, giving him a stone-like look, especially when paired with his ice blue eyes. He is easily what one would called "muscular" due to his work in the factory. Yuki's casual clothes involved a set of regular blue jeans, brown leather boots with dark green strings, and a white t-shirt with the sleeves cut off cleanly. He wears a small tree of life medallion around his neck (explained in history), and a pair of sunglasses a lot of the time.

Personality: Yuki has an overriding martyr complex, frequently turning himself into a "Knight in Shining Armor" kind of person, even at the expense of his own well-being. He is usually an easy-going man, but he absolutely hates the diet he has to keep. He frequently ends up starving himself almost to the point of mania. In combat, his personality drastically changes to one of a cold-blooded killer. He becomes calm, calculating, and determined to the level of "tunnel vision", focusing solely on his target. Overall, he is probably the most humane of the ghouls that you would meet, until you do something to anger him. He also loves coffee, to the point where he will always take coffee over water, if available. In is off time from work, Yuki frequently wanders the 18th ward, looking to help people out as much as he can.

History: Yuki was born to Alicia White and Kandarin Eal'Krum a ghoul. He was raised like any other normal boy, albeit with strange eating habits. He was always a little apart from everyone else, because of his "condition", as his parents called it. Even though he was apart from everyone else, he never resented humans. He quickly became a caretaker for those he deemed friends, devoting his life to helping people. When he was 10 years old, his Kagune came into full bloom, manifesting as what seemed like enhanced muscles on his arms when he was busy saving his friends from a group of bullies. That was the first time he killed someone, his meals having come from scavenging and his parents prior to that. This put a rift between him and his friends, estranging him enough to make him move to the 18th ward at the age of 18. There, he has lived his days, having found employment at a local factory as a "muscle-man", doing all the heavy lifting and physical jobs, using his Kagune to help whenever he can get away with it, still following his scavenging routine.

Residence: Yuki lives in a small, one bedroom apartment in the 18th ward. He works in one of the factories in an attempt to keep his identity as a ghoul a secret.

Other:
Fighting Prowess - Even though he led a relatively pampered life, Yuki's parents insisted that he learn how to use his Kagune for the best. Because of the extensive training he received from his parents, he knows how to make the best use of his Kagune to defend himself, taking on a form of martial arts that seems closer to boxing and wrestling than anything else. He might not have an insane amount of finesse, and he might not be incredibly fast, but he has a firm grip, and will pummel one into submission, trying to avoid killing as frequently as possible.
Royalcogark
Royalcogark

Back to top Go down

Yuki "Soki" Eal'Krum (Awaiting confirmation) Empty Re: Yuki "Soki" Eal'Krum (Awaiting confirmation)

Post by Royalcogark Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:16 pm

For the administrator(s) that read this, I have one comment to say before hand:

I invented Yuki before I had watched enough episodes to recognize who Renji Yomo was from the series. I had no intention of making my character seem like he was based off of anyone from the series, or anything of that ilk. At your behest, I will modify my character accordingly.
Royalcogark
Royalcogark

Back to top Go down

Yuki "Soki" Eal'Krum (Awaiting confirmation) Empty Re: Yuki "Soki" Eal'Krum (Awaiting confirmation)

Post by Live To Serve Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:57 pm

Not at all! This character certainly fits the archetype, but diverges in a number of different ways. I will gladly accept him.
Live To Serve
Live To Serve
Admin

https://tokyoghoulrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum