Tokyo Ghoul Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All the Creatures Come Out to Play (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

All the Creatures Come Out to Play (OPEN) Empty All the Creatures Come Out to Play (OPEN)

Post by Undead Puppeteer Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:04 pm

Now for the seventh time this month, Satoshi found himself in an unusual situation. Witnessing a murder among humans was very uncommon. Surely they don't have the need to eat one another, so why kill? Regardless, the scent that remained was almost overwhelming. A man, whose hands were quivering with a pathetic flip knife in one of them, stood over a sloppily butchered corpse. It was late at night, so Satoshi assumed that the man planned on actually getting away with it. The ghoul raised his hand to his mouth and cleared his throat, obviously surprising knife-wielder. "Oh my God..." the ghoul began, ready for a show. "Did you... Kill him?" Without hesitation, the armed man lunged for the ghoul's abdomen, but a mass of rapidly forming RC Cells halted the man's advance. Satoshi sneered as his kagune swung up, flicking the man up into the air as if he were just a projectile. "You shouldn't play with your food, it'll grow cold." The ghoul jeered, watching as the murderer landed square on the victim's corpse with a sickening squish. The man screeched with a mixture of fear and pain, but not before Satoshi grabbed his head and repeatedly bashed it against the corpse's chest. "Now be a good boy and eat it!"
Undead Puppeteer
Undead Puppeteer

Back to top Go down

All the Creatures Come Out to Play (OPEN) Empty Re: All the Creatures Come Out to Play (OPEN)

Post by Live To Serve Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:54 pm

OOC *blowing off cobwebs* Holy crap, a new member! You don't know how happy I am that you made your way to this little corner of the internet!

Nikuya smelled...something. Person, person, blood. violence was not abnormal, even between humans, but the perplexing thing was a nearby ghoul scent intermingled with theirs. moving stealthily across rooftops and fire-escapes, Nikuya found the well-spring of his confusion. A ghoul who appeared, for all the world like a psychopath, was shoving some poor man into another like a caveman with a fist-full of hair, not that he cared about the human. He called out in response to his gibbering with a disinterested "Playing with your food, eh? I could say the same thing to you."
Live To Serve
Live To Serve
Admin

https://tokyoghoulrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

All the Creatures Come Out to Play (OPEN) Empty Re: All the Creatures Come Out to Play (OPEN)

Post by Undead Puppeteer Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:10 pm

Satoshi snapped out of his little state of serving 'justice', dropping the man's head for a final time. His head turned towards the ghoul that had snuck up on him. "No, no,I don't plan on eating this." he relied with a slight grin pulling at the corners of his mouth. "There's got to be a ghoul desperate enough to want to eat this scum... I'll show some kindness and leave it to them to clean up the mess." Satoshi stood and rubbed his hands on the front of his pants. Just fantastic, another ghoul. Satoshi wasn't the territorial type, but he hated being interrupted when he was in the middle of a... Session.

(OOC: No problem! I'm looking to make a more advanced character, so I'd like to get him used.)
Undead Puppeteer
Undead Puppeteer

Back to top Go down

Post by Live To Serve Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:51 pm

Nikuya's curiosity turned to a frown. "I more than agree, but shouldn't it go to a group like Anteiku then? Humans are like cattle, no need to make cattle suffer overmuch before the slaughter." Nikuya didn't  much care for this...vagrant. He was the sort of scum that killed for a cheap thrill. He hopped lightly from his perch, and dropped to the ground.
Live To Serve
Live To Serve
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Undead Puppeteer Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:21 pm

"I see your point, but it isn't completely true." he retorted, crossing his arms and rocking on the back of his heels. "Cattle don't hunt down their slaughterers down because they resent them for having to eat. Besides, sometimes farmers have to leave the bodies of vermin out in order to set an example for others to stay out of the pen." His eyes narrowed as he preached, though he didn't know why he was wasting his time. The other ghoul would just end up refusing in accordance to his own beliefs while they would only end up fighting needlessly.
Undead Puppeteer
Undead Puppeteer

Back to top Go down

Post by Live To Serve Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:59 am

"Yes, excellent, leave them lying around." Nikuya retorted. "You'll bring the CCG down on us, then we'll see how your 'example' strategy works out. Innocent ghouls will pay because of what you've done here." Now Nikuya was getting pissed off. The thought of fellow ghouls having to suffer for the actions of some tool ho didn't know better..."I think you'd better leave." Nikuya growled as his back began to tingle, RC cells expanding within.
Live To Serve
Live To Serve
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Undead Puppeteer Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:24 pm

"You act as if they aren't tracking us down already." He snapped back, smiling wickedly. "This is almost too ironic. A human kills a human for no reason, maybe because of a grudge? Now a ghoul is going to try to kill another ghoul, when they're both trying to survive." Satoshi scoffed, his own RC Cells ready to lash out. His shoulders rose then fell in a rigid motion. He leaned his head to the side, a satisfying crack resounding. "Ghouls suffer because of them, so I believe it's time for the humans to suffer with us." By now the ghoul was seething. "A few less than innocent humans die, so what?"
Undead Puppeteer
Undead Puppeteer

Back to top Go down

Post by Live To Serve Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:57 pm

"I wouldn't be surprised if they were tracking someone like you, but I'm a little more careful." Nikuya's kagune erupted from his back, a black oozing mass which split into tendrils. "I always loved irony. A certain psychopath once told me, that it was the spice of life. He was a lot smarter than I gave him credit for."
Live To Serve
Live To Serve
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Undead Puppeteer Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:47 pm

"The one telling me to be careful is the first to whip out his kagune..." Satoshi shook his head with lingering disappointment as he prodded with his oncoming commentary. "Here I was hoping that we could come to an... understanding." He added, still postponing the reveal of his own genetic weapon. First, he inspected the apparently eager-to-fight ghoul's kagune. Based on it's color alone, he could tell that this was a sneakier ghoul. "Is that option out of the question, now?"
Undead Puppeteer
Undead Puppeteer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down