Tokyo Ghoul Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed's apartment (Private, Hikari)

2 posters

Go down

Ed's apartment (Private, Hikari) Empty Ed's apartment (Private, Hikari)

Post by Freakpanda Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:38 am

OOC: Continued from here

Ed led the girl named ''Mantis'' to his place. She hadn't actually ever told her real name. Perhaps she wanted to stay anonymous. His apartment was in a apartment house, in the third floor. Ed had to duck when he opened door. Ed's apartment wasn't very large. It had small kitchen, living room and WC, thats it. The living room had a TV, plastic plant, coffee table and a sofa bed, that was now in bed form. Ed opened the fridge. It was almost completely empty, no surprise since ghouls couldn't eat anything else than human flesh. He stuffed the body parts into the fridge, they almost filled the whole fridge. There were also few canned coffees. Ed took two and offered one to the girl. ''Soo this is it. Home sweet home, I guess''
Freakpanda
Freakpanda

Back to top Go down

Ed's apartment (Private, Hikari) Empty Re: Ed's apartment (Private, Hikari)

Post by Myrabear Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:23 pm

Hikari had never drank canned coffee before and stared at it hesitantly. She looked around the small place and thought to herself, 'this place is as big as my bathroom'. With all of the money from Hikari's rich victims she lives a rather lavish life in the nicest ward. "It's cute." hikari said cheerfully to Ed. The opened the can of coffee and look a sip, surprised that it wasn't totally horrible.

Hikari wondered if she was truely safe here, but quickly shook off the thought. She could fight her way out of anything. She desperately wanted a friend, and was willing to take the chance. "Can I see your mask?"
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Freakpanda Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:52 am

Ed opened his own can and drank it with few quick gulps. He then crushed the can in his hand and tossed it into the trash bin. He liked crushing the cans, they made funny noise when crushed. He smiled at the girl's comment about his place.

''Uhh.. Sure'' Ed had to look for it a while, before he found it under the bed. It was rather simple looking mask; light brown, two holes for eyes and a jaw guard. It looked like it was made from rock, but it was actually made from fiberglass and kevlar mix, same mix that was used in goaltender masks. ''Here'' Ed said and offered the mask for the girl.
Freakpanda
Freakpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:44 pm

Hikari wasn't surprised by how plain the mask was. She wondered if it had anything to do with his personality. Everything else seemed to be pretty plain as well. Maybe hikari was just used to her lavish lifestyle.

"Have you ever been to the ghoul restaurant?" She asked him softly. "If you want to go... I can get you in."
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Freakpanda Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:13 am

Ghoul restaurant? This girl was full of surprises. Ed had heard that all ghouls that thought 120 000 yen was only pocket money went to those. He had also heard that their menus were extremely exotic. ''Aren't those like highly private and expensive? How could you get us both in?''
Freakpanda
Freakpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:25 pm

Hikari let a slow smile cross her lips. "My parents own the place." Which was the truth. She had spent most of her childhood in the restaurant, watching humans get torn apart for ghouls enjoyment. "I even had a part time job there as a cook." She added. Hikari had a secret passion for cooking, and although she couldn't taste all of the flavors she knew what to use to em chance the taste of human flesh.

Hikari turned to Ed, "So do you want to go? If you do you'll need to wear your nicest clothes. If not we can go shopping for something fancy."
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Freakpanda Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:25 am

Ed was glad that he had drank his coffee quickly, otherwise he would have spitted it all out. ''Y-your parents own it?!'' Whatever this girl was, she certainly was rich. Surprisingly she also knew how to cook. Most rich folk couldn't say a difference between a pan and a pot. ''I'd like to go'' Ed said and looked at his clothes ''But I don't own any fancy clothes...''
Freakpanda
Freakpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Hikari gave him a big smile. "Then we have to go shopping! I need a new dress too. Gotta keep up appearances!" She said excitedly. She pulled her wallet out of the bag and tossed Ed half of it's contents. "We will be able to eat for free there, so that should cover a nice suit for you. And before you protest - half of that is from the guys we killed at the park. Always take the money, they don't need it anymore." She said with a sly smile.
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Freakpanda Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:34 am

The girl was pretty, even more pretty when she smiled. He liked this girl, perhaps even more than he realized.

Ed almost dropped the cash when it was tossed at him. ''S-shopping?'' He hadn't went to shopping in a long time. Usually he just bought a shirt or a sweater if one of his older ones got torned. ''O-okay''

OOC: Want to close this or continue?
Freakpanda
Freakpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:19 pm

OOC: we should leave it open for future use ya know I'll go start a thread for shopping
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:30 pm

Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down